Last Updated on October 31, 2022 by bilal
The most common labels present in the world are woven labels that are widely used on garments. They are popular because of many of their outstanding features like durability and the ability to showcase minute detailing of the design. Woven labels for clothing are the most famous and affordable choice that is great for the branding of companies and businesses. Woven labels are ideal to show off your crafts, textile and clothing pieces. The basic material that is used in the manufacturing of woven labels is damask, satin and taffeta. They are created by thread weaving which makes the labels appealing and worth noticing. Woven labels are considered supreme labels because of their high quality and ability to withstand multiple washing and use.
The most amazing thing about woven labels is that they do not fade or get worn out after continuous washing or use. The remarkable visual effect of woven labels is achieved by the weaving of the threads. They are mainly used on every type of clothing like shirts, bags, shoes, hats and jackets.
Every clothing industry or designer is now using woven labels because of their fine quality and high standard to showcase their logo and company name.
Woven labels for clothing
All amazing products also need an equally great label that makes the brand look good and that will also help others to identify the brand. A printed label cannot do what a woven label can do with just a few changes. If you want to transform the end product of your business then all you need is woven labels because there is nothing ideal than woven labels.
Woven label is best known for its ability to show even the smallest detail of the design and for its durability. The woven label can ideally withstand multiple washed. It will never fade after wash and it can withstand many uses as well.
The Various Type Of Woven Labels For Clothing
If you want to get custom woven labels then you must have thought about the material you want for them. To add a professional touch to the end product you need woven labels but the choice does not end here. You will have to select between the different materials of the woven labels as well.
Every material of the woven label is great in its way but you can choose one depending upon your requirements and preferences. The various material of woven labels is mentioned below with some brief information about all of them so that you choose one easily.
Damask Woven Labels For Clothing
The most common type of woven label is a damask woven label which is made from damask thread. The other material present with the damask is 100% polyester which has a high thread number count that indicates that the small details will be shown amazingly with this type of damask label.
The Advantages Of Damask Woven Labels
- They have a soft feel and look.
- They are colour safe, wear and tear-resistant and highly durable.
- They have high-quality material.
- They are ideal to display every kind of text and design.
- They can be created in a huge range of colours.
The Disadvantages Of Damask Woven Labels
- The only con of damask woven labels is that they are expensive compared to other types of woven labels.
Note: Don’t forget to also check out clothing custom woven labels
Satin Woven Label For Clothing
Satin woven labels are created with a combination of polyester and satin threads that make the label shiny and soft. They offer a very classic and elegant look to the label because of their high quality and softness. These labels are ideal for those clothes that need to be comfortable and soft like baby clothes and other such clothes.
The design and text get more detail and appeal when it is done by satin woven labels. The background of the label can only be made in limited colours and that is one of the drawbacks of satin woven labels.
The Advantages Of Satin Woven Labels
- The satin woven labels have a soft and luxurious feel.
- Satin woven labels are a very shiny and elegant appearance.
- The satin woven label can withstand multiple washes and uses because they are super durable.
- The satin woven clothing labels have a very appealing, classic and vintage style that is liked and appreciated by many clients.
The Disadvantages Of Satin Woven Labels
- The disadvantage of the woven satin label is that is an expensive option compared to taffeta woven labels.
- Satin woven labels have a low count of thread which indicates that the text or design will not be good enough compared to damask woven labels.
- Satin woven labels do not have great many colour options so a limited option of hues is present for the background of the label.
Recycled Woven Labels For Clothing
The new development of woven labels is recycled woven labels. This is an advancement in the label industry. These labels are introduced to create environmentally friendly and sustainable labels for clothing. It is produced with 100% recycled yarn that is manufactured from plastic things like plastic bottles.
These types of labels are very attractive looking and soft to the touch and the most amazing thing about them is that they are environmentally friendly so there is no danger of environmental harm.
The advantages of recycled woven labels
There Are Many Advantages Of Recycled Woven Labels
- They are soft and elegant.
- Recycled woven labels are environmentally friendly.
- They do not harm the air or the environment.
- They give a shiny and noticeable look to the labels.
The Disadvantages Of Recycled Woven Labels
- Such types of woven labels are not very famous in the market right now.
Taffeta Woven Label For Clothing
This type of woven label is created by a mix of polyester and woven threads. Taffeta is a slightly stiffer and thicker fabric that gives a unique and appealing look to woven labels. The background of the label is made of taffeta or the background of the design will be manufactured by taffeta which will make the whole look of the label pretty outstanding.
The damask thread in the taffeta woven labels will be responsible for making the design and text of the label. This type of woven label is pretty affordable compared to the other type of woven labels.
The Advantages Of Taffeta Woven Clothing Labels
- The amazing thing about taffeta woven clothing labels is that they are not costly so they are ideal for people that have a small budget.
- The weave of taffeta woven clothing labels can showcase small text vividly and pretty clearly.
- These labels are known for their ability to dry quickly. They are good for items that get wet like towels and swimsuits.
- They have many options of background colours so which make them a great choice compared to satin woven labels.
The Disadvantages Of Taffeta Woven Clothing Labels.
The disadvantages of taffeta woven clothing labels include
- They have a scratchy and thick material that gets uncomfortable at the time. So they are not skin friendly.
- Taffeta woven labels are not considered as durable as the other material of woven labels. So it is their major drawback.
- The weave of taffeta woven labels does not show the design or artwork as clearly as others do.
Woven labels are widely used in the clothing industry as flag labels, main labels and care and content labels. They are made in various material but the main material is satin, damask and taffeta. The best ones for people with a budget are taffeta woven labels for clothing but they are not as durable compared to the other types of woven labels.