The most common labels present in the world are the woven labels that are widely used on garments. They are popular because of many of their outstanding features like durability and the ability to showcase minute detailing of the design. Quality woven labels are manufactured with-quality material with the trendiest and newest textures and weaved in the industry with competitive prices.
These labels are the most famous and affordable choice that is great for the branding of companies and businesses. Woven labels are ideal for showing off your crafts, textile, and clothing pieces. Woven labels are considered supreme labels because of their high quality and ability to withstand multiple washing and use. They are created by the thread weaving that makes the labels appealing and worth noticing.
Woven label is that they do not fade or get worn out after continuous washing or use. The remarkable visual effect of woven labels is achieved by the weaving of the threads. They are mainly used on every type of clothing like shirts, bags, shoes, hats, and jackets.
What Is The Use Of Quality Woven Labels In Clothing?
- What Is The Use Of Quality Woven Labels In Clothing?
- Quality Woven labels and Printed Clothing
- Woven Labels | Benefits And Drawbacks
- How Do You Design Clothing Woven Labels?
- The Folds Of Custom-Woven Clothing Labels
- The Sewing Allowance Of Woven Clothing Labels
- The Backing Option For Quality Woven Labels
Every clothing industry or designer is now using woven labels because of their fine quality and high standard to showcase their logo and company name. All amazing products also need an equally great label that makes the brand look good, and that will also help others to identify the brand.
If you want to transform the end product of your business, then all you need is woven labels because there is nothing ideal than woven labels. A printed label cannot do what a woven label can do with just a few changes. Quality woven labels are best known for their ability to showcase small details of any design and for their super durability.
A woven label can ideally withstand multiple washed. It will never fade after washing, and it can withstand many uses as well.
Quality Woven labels and Printed Clothing
You must have chosen two clothing labels to make the right one for your brand or business. For your clothing label, you have a choice to make between printed labels and woven labels. You must have thought one is a good and better option than the other.
A clothing label is very important for any new or old clothing brand, so one should choose the best material for the labels. Many factors must be considered while selecting the perfect clothing label for your business.
Woven Labels | Benefits And Drawbacks
Woven clothing labels are considered the best quality labels that are also industry-standard and widely used by many designers and small industries. Woven labels are famous among high-end clothing designers and other new clothing industries.
The woven label is created in a jacquard loom that waves the thread in various colors that match and contrast together to make a remarkable design according to the client’s satisfaction. Manufacturing the label is a very important process for both the manufacturers and clients because their brand image depends upon the result.
Woven labels can showcase a brand name, logo, care, and content information about the garment and flag made in the label. They are a high-quality label that does not cause itching to the skin as they are soft and smooth against the skin.
Benefits Of Quality Woven Labels
- Woven labels are highly versatile, so they allow a lot of customizability. Clients can choose from a huge range of options to personalize their custom labels.
- Woven labels have a very high quality. They are the most top-quality labels available in the market. They are used by all types of high-end clothing designers in the industry. They are very smooth, lustrous, and soft to the skin.
- Woven labels have a very smooth and luxurious feel to the skin, unlike many other types of labels that feel scratchy and uncomfortable to the skin.
- Woven labels are famous for their durability and last longer than any other labels. They do not fade or wear down after multiple washes and use. They do not fade or fray after use. After years and years, the labels will also have a good look and feel.
Drawbacks Of Woven Clothing Labels
- Woven labels are not a good option if you want to make your label with extra fine and small texts with minute detailing. Printed labels are an excellent choice to showcase small designs and texts.
- Woven labels are an expensive option when it comes to clothing labels because weaving is involved in designing the labels. The yarn has to be run several times, so a lot of time and effort is made to make woven labels.
How Do You Design Clothing Woven Labels?
Custom clothing woven labels are ideal for many purposes, especially advertising, promotion, and branding, because not only they will help you to move towards success, but they also feel good and comfortable on the skin.
We will show you how to design and personalize your custom clothing-woven labels. You can choose the text’s material, size, colors, material, and font. Through these things, you can make your custom woven labels unique and outstanding for your customer to take notice of.
The Steps Of Designing Woven Labels For Clothing
- The artwork selection process and graphic uploading
The first thing is to select an idea or an artwork and then give it to the graphic designer to make the same artwork. In this step, you must also select the text font and design according to your preferences.
- Picking out the most suitable fabric for woven labels
The next step involves selecting the suitable fabric for the clothing label. For custom woven labels, you can choose between damask material, satin, and taffeta material.
- Choosing the right and suitable backing option for the woven labels
The final step is to choose the backing option you like best for your woven label. You can choose between adhesive, sew-on, iron-on, and Velcro. Sew-on backing is more permanent and durable than Velcro and adhesive.
The Folds Of Custom-Woven Clothing Labels
Custom clothing labels also have different folds. The fold is how the label is attached to the garment, straight or centerfold. There are many ways of folding the labels: end fold, Manhattan fold, miter fold, straight cut, cut to shape, and center fold.
The Sewing Allowance Of Woven Clothing Labels
The sewing allowance is the term that refers to the padding a label has to attach to the product. The most popular and preferred padding allowance range from 1/8 inches and ¼ inches. This measurement range varies depending upon the product and also on the seamstress.
The Backing Option For Quality Woven Labels
Every clothing woven label must have some backing so it can be easily attached to the desired place on the garment. Almost every material of clothing label, including damask, taffeta, PVC, printed or woven, can be backed by the two main backing options that are iron-on and sew-in backing.
The quality woven labels have different size, and they can be manufactured using different kind of threads and material like satin, damask, and taffeta. The color, size, material, font, and thread all depend upon the customer’s preference and the brand image