All fantastic products also need amazing labels that make the brand seem good and help others identify the brand. A printed label cannot do what personalized woven labels can do with just a few changes. If you want to transform the end product of your business, then all you need is woven labels because there is nothing ideal than woven labels. Custom clothing woven labels are ideal for many purposes, especially advertising, promotion, and branding, because not only they will help you to move towards success, but they also feel good and comfortable on the skin.
Woven label is best known for their ability to show even the smallest detail of the design and durability. A woven label can ideally withstand multiple washed. It will never fade after washing, and it can withstand many uses as well.
Custom woven labels can be made in various materials with benefits and drawbacks. We will discuss each and every one in detail, along with the uses of woven labels. We will also discuss the manufacturing process of custom woven labels.
Creating And Designing Personalized Woven Labels In Easy Steps
Do you want to create your own clothing label with personalized woven labels but does not know where to start? Then you came to the right place. We will make every step of the process easy and explainable to you so that you get the most information about the steps.
- The artwork selection process and graphic uploading
- Picking out the most suitable fabric for woven labels
- Picking the right and suitable backing option for the woven labels
1) The Artwork Selection Process And Graphic Uploading
The first thing is to select an idea or an artwork and then give it to the graphic designer to make the same artwork. In this step, you also need to select the text font and design according to your preferences.
2) Picking Out The Most Suitable Fabric For Woven Labels
The next step involves selecting the suitable fabric for the clothing label. For custom woven labels, you can choose between damask material, satin, and taffeta material.
3) Picking The Right And Suitable Backing Option For The Woven Labels
The final step is to choose the backing option you like best for your woven label. You can choose between adhesive, sew-on, iron-on, and Velcro. Sew-on backing is a more permanent and durable option compared to Velcro and adhesive.
Designing A Unique And Eye-Catching Custom-Woven Label
There are multiple ways to make your personalized woven labels unique and creative from others and to make them stand out among the masses. You need to come up with an exciting idea or select one from the choices provided by the designer to promote your brand.
Different Types Of Fabric For Personalized Woven Labels
Every material of the woven label is great in its way, but you can choose one depending upon your requirements and preferences. The various material of woven labels is mentioned below with some brief information about all of them so that you choose one easily.
Satin Woven Labels
The design and text get more detail and appeal when satin woven labels do it. The label’s background can only be made in limited colors, which is one of the drawbacks of satin woven labels. These labels are ideal for those clothes that need to be comfortable and soft, like baby clothes and other such clothes.
Satin woven labels are created with a combination of polyester and satin threads that make the label shiny and soft. Let us look at the various pros and cons of satin woven labels.
Note: Don’t forget to also check out quality woven labels
The Advantages Of Satin Personalized Woven Labels
- Satin woven labels give an elegant and classic look to the labels.
- Satin woven labels are super durable, and they can withstand multiple washes.
- Satin woven labels are lovely and appealing to the eye.
The Disadvantages Of Personalized Satin Woven Labels
- Satin woven labels are also a costly option compared to the other material for woven labels.
- Satin woven labels are made with low count thread, meaning the text will not be significant compared to damask woven labels.
- Due to the low thread count, the design finishing is not up to standard.
- Satin woven labels can only be created in the minimum color option.
Damask Woven Labels
The most common type of woven label is a damask woven label made from damask thread. The other material present with the damask is 100% polyester with a high thread number count, indicating that the small details will be shown amazingly with this type of damask label.
The Advantages Of Personalized Damask Woven Labels
- Damask woven labels have a soft appearance and feel.
- They are made with high-quality material.
- Damask woven labels can be created in multiple colors.
The Disadvantages Of Personalized Damask Woven Labels
- Damask woven labels are the most expensive option compared to the various types of woven labels.
Taffeta Woven Labels
The label’s background is made of taffeta, or the background of the design will be manufactured by taffeta, which will make the whole look of the label pretty outstanding. The damask thread in the taffeta woven labels will be responsible for making the design and text of the label. This type of woven label is pretty affordable compared to the other type of woven labels.
The Advantages Of Personalized Taffeta Woven Labels
- The weave of taffeta woven clothing labels can showcase small text vividly and pretty clearly.
- The fantastic thing about the taffeta woven clothing label is that they are not costly, so they are ideal for people with a small budget.
- They have many options of background colors, so that makes them an excellent choice compared to satin woven labels.
- These labels are known for their ability to dry quickly. They are suitable for an item that gets wet, like towels and swimsuits.
The Disadvantages Of Personalized Taffeta Woven Labels
- Taffeta woven labels are not considered as durable as the other material of woven labels. So it is their major drawback.
- The weave of taffeta woven labels does not show the design or artwork as clearly as others do.
- They have a scratchy and thick material that gets uncomfortable at the time. So they are not skin-friendly.
Woven Labels And Their Benefits
Multiple benefits of woven clothing are as follows:
- Woven labels have a very high quality. They are the most top-quality labels available in the market. They are used by all types of high-end clothing designers in the industry. They are very smooth, lustrous, and soft to the skin.
- Woven labels are famous for their durability and last longer than any other labels. They do not fade or wear down after multiple washes and use. They do not fade or fray after use. After years and years, the labels will also have a good look and feel.
- Woven labels are highly versatile, so they allow a lot of customizability. Clients can choose from a vast range of options to personalize their custom labels.
- Woven labels have a very smooth and luxurious feel to the skin, unlike many other types of labels that feel scratchy and uncomfortable to the skin.
Personalized woven labels are ideal for many purposes, especially advertising, promotion, and branding, because not only they will help you to move towards success, but they also feel good and comfortable on the skin.