What is vintage clothing? In order to be vintage, the age of the brand must be at least 20 years or more. Vintage clothing brands mostly prefer to produce on a large scale, they are more likely to be classic and limited-time product lines. Some ways to help you identify vintage brand labels are mention below:
- For the clothing brand, you should check the label or sticker in order to recognize the brand name, if you don’t remember which means it could be vintage.
- It’s very important to check the formation of tags. It should be properly knitted .
- Always overturn the labels/ tags to check the manufactured country in order to identify
- Verify the uniqueness of the knitted patch or tag on the clothing brand.
- Repeatedly examine the clothing brand, always check the buttons, zippers whether it has the etched label on the top of it or not.