Last Updated on October 31, 2022 by bilal
A clothing label is a small piece of paper, fabric, or other clothing label attached to the clothing externally or internally on various parts of clothes. Clothing labels are essential because they provide instruction or information that is symbolized, embroidered, weaved, or printed on the garments. Woven labels are a cost-effective and famous method to brand your crafts, textiles, and garments. Woven labels can be manufactured using satin thread, damask, and taffeta materials. Woven printed labels are essential for any product. They should not be overlooked because they play an important role in branding the company or business and making a name in the clothing industry.
Woven printed labels are manufactured with a durable weaving process that can withstand multiple use and washing. The most preferred material for woven labels is a damask because it can showcase small details and feels very comfortable and soft against the skin.
The choice of woven labels and printed clothing always work because both complement each other. So if you have to choose between printed and woven labels, it is hard to select one. Woven labels are famous for their durability and high quality, and printed labels offer more colour options and details.
Woven printed labels
A clothing label is significant for any new or old clothing brand, so one should make the correct decision in selecting the best material for the labels. Many factors must be considered while selecting the perfect clothing label for your business.
That is why woven printed labels work best for every need because they will suit every image of your brand and keep on reminding your customer about you after years and years. Woven printed labels will add the wow factor to your end product and make it more eye-catching.
Custom woven labels
A Custom woven label is created in a jacquard loom that waves the thread in different colours that match and contrast to make a remarkable design according to the client’s satisfaction. Manufacturing the label is very important for both the manufacturers and clients because their brand image depends upon the result.
Woven labels can showcase a brand name, logo, care, and content information about the garment and flag made in the label. They are a high-quality label that does not cause itching to the skin as they are soft and smooth against the skin.
Woven printed labels are considered the best quality, industry-standard, and widely used by many designers and small industries. Woven labels are famous among high-end clothing designers and other new clothing industries.
The Advantages Of Woven Printed Labels
Multiple benefits of woven clothing are as follows:
- Woven labels have a very high quality. They are the most top-quality labels available in the market. They are used by all types of high-end clothing designers in the industry. They are very smooth, lustrous, and soft to the skin.
- Woven labels are famous for their durability and last longer than any other labels. They do not fade or wear down after multiple washes and use. They do not fade or fray after use. After years and years, the labels will also have a good look and feel.
- Woven labels are highly versatile, so they allow a lot of customizability. There is a massive range of options for clients to choose from to personalize their custom labels.
- Woven labels have a very smooth and luxurious feel to the skin, unlike many other types of labels that feel scratchy and uncomfortable to the skin.
Note: Don’t forget to also check out woven labels for clothing
The Disadvantages Of Woven Printed Labels
The limitation also presented in woven clothing labels are they are as follow:
- Woven labels are an expensive option when it comes to clothing labels because weaving is involved in designing the labels. The yarn has to be run several times, so a lot of time and effort is made to make woven labels.
- Woven labels are not a good option if you want to make your label with extra fine and small texts with minute detailing. Printed labels are an excellent choice to showcase small designs and texts.
- Woven labels can only be created in a limited number of colours, so if a customer wants their label to have multiple colours with different shading, a woven label is not ideal for them. On the other hand, printed labels can be created in various colours.
Custom Clothing Labels
Custom clothing labels are a good way of branding every business and company. They show essential instructions and information regarding the material of the labels and the care information about washing the garments.
Before ordering a custom tag, you should go through the essential guide for every customer. The better you will understand all the factors of clothing labels, the easier and quicker the process of choosing the correct label will be.
Step1: The Material Of The Custom-Weaved Printed Label
The first thing to choose is the material of the label. Many styles and materials are available to choose from, including printed labels, embroidery labels, and woven labels. Woven labels are the most popular type of labels present in the market that are affordable and durable compared to other labels
Step 2: To Select The Size For The Custom Woven Label
The clothing label size can be made according to the customer’s wish. If some client is unsure about the label’s size, charts are available.
Step 3: Select The Colour Of The Custom Woven Label
The clothing label can be created in various unique and vibrant colours. All the label manufacturing companies offer a wide range of colour schemes, and the customer has to pick some colours to match their brand image.
Step 4: Select The Suitable Backing Option For The Custom Woven Labels
Every clothing label must have some backing so it can be easily attached to the desired place on the garment. Almost every material of clothing label, including damask, taffeta, PVC, printed or woven, can be backed by the two main backing options that are iron-on and sew-in backing.
- Iron-on backing
- Sew-on backing
- Adhesive backing
- Velcro backing
Step 4: To Choose The Fold Of The Custom Woven Labels
Custom clothing labels also have different folds. The fold is how the label is attached to the garment, straight or centrefold. There are many ways of folding labels: end fold, Manhattan fold, mitre fold, straight cut, cut to shape, and centre fold.
Step 5: The Sewing Allowance Of Custom Woven Labels
The sewing allowance is the term that refers to the padding a label has to attach to the product. The most popular and preferred padding allowance range from 1/8 inches and ¼ inches. This measurement range varies depending upon the product and also on the seamstress.
Types Of Woven Labels
Several types of woven labels are available based on the application and use of the label in clothing. The main types of woven labels are mentioned below with a brief explanation. So let us get down to it.
- Size Label
- Brand Label
- Main Label
- Made-in Label
- Flag Label
Woven printed labels are the best choice for a clothing brand to make its mark in the industry. The woven label has different size, and they can be manufactured using different kind of threads and material like satin, damask, and taffeta.