Intellectual Property Rights
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display, use and view the Content on a computer screen.
- The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal and non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information on Our Web may not be distributed, however:
- you may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Web for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to Content posted on Our Web;
- you must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text;
- Austin Trim’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of Content on Our Web must always be acknowledged;
- you must not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information;
- you must not use any part of the Content on Our Web for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or our licensors;
- the rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title; and
You may not use Our Web for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to Our Web or interferes with any other person’s use of Our Web;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order; or
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.